05 ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR FUNDAMENTAL YANG MEMPENGARUHI RETURN SAHAM (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Food And Baverage Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2009-2013)

  • Ainur Rofiq UNIVERSITAS YUDHARTA PASURUAN
  • Nuraeni UNIVERSITAS YUDHARTA PASURUAN
Keywords: Return Saham, ROE, ROA, DER, EPS, PBV, CR

Abstract

This study aims to provide empirical evidence about the influence of fundamentals on stock returns. This study was taken because there are differences between research studies with each other and there is a difference between the real state of existing research there.

This research was conducted using secondary data. Sampling technique used was purposive sampling. The study sample consisted of 11 of the 16 food and beverage company. The samples are based on purposive sampling method. While the analytical methods used to test the hypothesis of this study is logistik..Variabel regression used in this study is the Stock Return as the dependent variable, and Return On Equity (ROE), Return on Assets (ROA), current ratio (CR), Debt to-equity ratio (DER), Earning Per Share (EPS) and Price to Book Value (PBV) as independent variables. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression analysis previously performed classical assumption, including normality test, multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity test and autocorrelation test. And then the last f- test and test R2.

The results of the regression analysis, it can be seen that the Return On Equity (ROE) and no significant negative effect on stock return. Return on Assets (ROA) and no significant negative effect on stock return. Debt-to-equity ratio (DER) and a significant negative effect on stock return. Earning Per Share (EPS) and a significant positive effect on stock return. Price to Book Value (PBV) and a significant positive effect on stock return. Current Ratio (CR) and a significant positive effect on stock return. Predictive ability of the six variables to Return Shares in the study by 64% while the remaining 36% is influenced by other factors not included in the research model.

Kata Kunci : Return Saham, ROE, ROA, DER, EPS, PBV dan CR.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Alwi. Alat-Alat Analisis dalam Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset,2004

Arikunto, Suharsimi. Prosedur penelitian : suatu pendekatan praktek. Jakarta : PT Rineka

Cipta. 2002.

Baridwan, Zaki. Intermediate Accounting, Edisi kedelapan. Yogyakarta : BPFE, 2004. Brigham, E.F. & Houston, J.F. Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi Kedelapan. Erlangga.

Jakarta,2001.

Brigham, E.F. & Houston, J.F. Dasar – dasar manajemen keuangan . Edisi Kesepuluh.

Salemba Empat. Jakarta,2006.

Dwi Prastowo, Rifka Juliaty. Analisis Laporan Keuangan Konsep dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta :

Unit Penerbit & Percetakan AMP YKPN,2002

G. Sugiyarso dan F. Winarni. Manajemen Keuangan : Pemahaman laporan keuangan, Pengelolahan Aktiva, Kewajiban & Modal, Serta pengukuran Kinerja Perusahaan, Yogyakarta : Media Presindo, 2008

Ghozali, Imam. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariat dengan progam SPSS, Edisi ke tiga. Semarang : Badan penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, 2005

Hanafi. Manajemen Keuangan (Edisi 1). Yogyakarta : BPFE Yogyakarta,2005

Kasmir.Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Rajawali Pers. Jakarta,2001

Mamduh, M. Hanafi. Analisa Laporan Keuangan. UPP MPP YKPN. Yogyakarta. . 2004

Mulyadi. Akuntansi Manajemen: Konsep, Manfaat, dan Rekayasa, Edisi Ketiga. Yogyakarta : STIE YKPN,1997.

Mulyono. Analisis Kegunaan Rasio Keuangan. Yogyakart, Liberty,1999. Munawir. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Yogyakarta : Edisi Empat, Liberty, 2007.

Narbuko, Cholid dan Achmadi, Abu. Metodologi penelitian. Jakarta : bumi Aksara, 2003.

Riyanto, Bambang. Dasar-dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan. Yogyakarta : Yayasan Badan

Penerbit Gadjah Mada, 2001

Sartono, Agus. Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta : BPFE-YOGYAKARTA,

Sucipto. Penilaian Kinerja Keuangan. Jurnal Akuntansi. Universitas Sumatra Utara. Medan,

Sugiono. Manajemen Keuangan Untuk Praktisi Keuangan. Grasindo. Jakarta, 2009. Warsono. Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan. Jilid 1. Bayu Media Publishing. Malang, 2003. Wibowo, Roy. C. Analisis Perkembangan Kinerja pada PT. BFI Finance Indonesia, Tbk.

Periode tahun 2007 – 2009. Skripsi Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi

Universitas Gunadarma, 2010

Published
2017-08-15
How to Cite
Ainur Rofiq, & Nuraeni. (2017). 05 ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR FUNDAMENTAL YANG MEMPENGARUHI RETURN SAHAM (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Food And Baverage Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2009-2013). CYBER-TECN EDISI APRIL VOL 09 NO 02 TAHUN 2015, 9(02). Retrieved from https://ojs.stt-pomosda.ac.id/index.php/april2015/article/view/104